Entrepreneurship Research Associate
We seek a full-time Entrepreneurship Research Associate to support and assist the Vice President, Programs and Research, in preparing, analyzing, and reporting on internal and external surveys and polls, as well as other needs related to the organization’s research initiatives.
This position can be located anywhere in the US; however, we would prefer candidates in the Washington, DC, or Southern California regions.
- Conduct research on policies and other issues surrounding small business and entrepreneurship
- Develop questions for internal and external surveys and polls
- Analyze research findings, including crosstab analysis
- Synthesize, organize and track external data sources and compare them to each other and to SBM data
- Assist in research reporting and writing
- Help manage research vendor relationships
- At least two years previous experience in a polling research or other analytical research capacity
- Familiarity with research methodologies and tools
- Experience working on quantitative, qualitative, and comparative analysis
- Self-starter; entrepreneurial in nature
- Highly detail-oriented with strong follow-through
- Interest in advocacy and public policy
- Must be able to work from a home office
Applicants must submit a cover letter, resume and two writing samples to [email protected].
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.