Venturize - Small Business Loan Options
Small Business Majority is now managing Venturize.org, a free online resource hub for small businesses that need help accessing responsible capital and becoming loan ready. Venturize offers unbiased education and resources to small business owners seeking loans to empower them to make the best financing decision for their business. Venturize is not a lender—but a program from Small Business Majority.
Small business owners can access our clear, trustworthy information and mobile-friendly tools for free. We’re here for one simple reason—to help entrepreneurs borrow confidently and gain the resources they need to thrive. A few of the resources offered on the Venturize website include:
- A comparison of types of lenders and loan options that are available for entrepreneurs
- How to prepare for a loan application
- A locator map to find mission-driven lenders and resource providers throughout the United States
- National and local events offering education on accessing capital
- What you need to know about credit scores, APR, guaranties and other components of small business financing
- Business strategy and financial planning tools
- Information about small business marketing, legal licensing and permitting, mentoring networks and government procurement
Venturize was initially developed by Opportunity Finance Network with generous support from the Sam’s Club Giving Program.