The Bottom Line : Webinar series with the Small Business Administration
The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) and Small Business Majority will host a webinar series on timely topics aimed at informing and connecting small business owners with SBA resources and tools to meet today’s challenges. Click here to read a joint press release about this series.
Goals of the series
- To connect small business owners with SBA, SBA Resource Partners and SBDA resources and tools
- To address timely issues facing small businesses during current economic times
- To amplify SBA Resource Partners
- To uplift Small Business Majority partners’ work on the ground
- To collaborate with other existing SBA Alliances such as the Small Business Digital Alliance, the D9, and others.
Webinars in the series
Topics will include:
- Managing inflation
- Supply chain strategy
- Lowering costs
- Increasing revenues
- Operational efficiency
- Workforce development
- New market entry
- Extending marketing reach online
- And more!