Access to Capital 101: Funding Options to Start and Grow Your Business. A Lunch
Small Business Majority and the U.S. Small Business Administration, Illinois District Office invite you to join us for a free lunch and learn webinar. For entrepreneurs, getting a loan could mean the difference between success and failure, whether it’s used for renovation, purchasing equipment or working capital. However, one of the biggest challenges facing small business owners and entrepreneurs has been and continues to be the inability to access sufficient credit and capital. If you’ve been turned down by a bank, don’t feel bad: you’re far from alone.
Topics of discussion include:
- An overview of alternative lending options including microloans, SBA's loan guarantee program, community banks and credit unions, CDFIs, reputable online lenders and crowdfunding
- Small Business Borrowers' Bill of Rights
- Key questions to consider when seeking funding
- Tips to help determine the best option for your small business
- Helpful tools and resources